What Does SurePotential Stand For?
I set up SurePotential to help people bring about positive change to their personal and professional lives through coaching, mentoring and HR consultancy.
I have filled many roles in various disciplines in several industries. My experiences have helped me identify and put into practice a range of successful programmes, built around key values and beliefs.
My philosophy is:
- To create a productive and positive environment
- To build a strong relationship based on mutual trust and honesty
- To work together to develop clear, focused and realistic goals
- To provide ongoing professional support
- To give practical, straightforward advice where appropriate
Alastair Sykes, Chairman and CEO, Nestlé UK Ltd (2001 – 2008)
Kate worked for Nestle in the UK for 13 years across a broad spectrum of the business. She was a consistently high performing HR professional throughout her time with the Company and highly regarded for her honesty, integrity and professionalism.
I have known Kate personally for seven years, and really value her willingness to think team rather than self and for her straight talking, and her ability to be positive in every situation.